Obsessed with QbD – Learn 20 Astonishing Tools from World Leaders at QbD in Pharma Development World Congress on April 16-18, 2015 in Chandigarh, India.
The conference i.e. QbD in Pharma Development World Congress, will have an exclusive one day Software Training/Workshop. on April 18, 2015. A series of workshops will be conducted by experts from different software developing organizations. The experts will impart hands-on training on different aspects of the commercially available software for implementation of QbD principles in Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry.
All registered conference delegates can attend this workshop and no additional fee is required for attending the same. However, Pre-Registration is necessary. Seats will be reserved (For Workshop) on First-Come-First-Served basis. The registered participants will be provided software before hand and would need to carry their laptops in the workshop for hands-on training.
- Selection of goals, factors, responses
- Type of model and design
- Choosing and adapting a design
- Set specifications for a Design Space
- Screening to Optimizing factors
- Identifying Operating Regions that assure Good Quality Product.
- Robustness Testing & its Verification
- Full factorial DOE & Gage RR Study
- Interpreting the Analysis Report
- Visualizing the results
- Variable scaling, geometrical interpretation, and model evaluation
- Utilizing Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA), Principal Component Analysis
- Partial Least Squares (PLS) for relating predictors and response
- Model diagnostics and validation of a PLS and OPLS model
- Batch Modeling using historical Production Batches
- Real time Problem solving
- Desirability, Combining responses & Specifying a mixture problem
- Data examples from Pharma, Biopharma industry
- Case Studies: Development to Manufacture, API Synthesis, Formulation Design
- Monitoring Design Space at Production Level